Young Person Face IT
Nettbasert støtte for ungdom som har fått utseendet påvirket av sykdom eller skader.
Recipients should not rely on the material or information in this website as the basis for making or not making any treatment, business, legal, personal, financial or other decisions. Recipients should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice. University of the West of England, Bristol make no representations and give no warranties as to the content of the material or the information contained in the web site for any purpose. Any reliance which Recipients place on the material or information in this website is strictly at their own risk. This website is designed for use by individuals with appearance-related distress ONLY under the supervision of an appropriately trained health professional.
Data Protection Act, Consent to Process Personal Information and Sensitive Data
The personal information collected on this form/questionnaire will be processed by the University in accordance with the terms and conditions of the 1998 Data Protection Act. We will hold your data securely and not make it available to any third party unless permitted or required to do so by law.
1. Purpose for collecting the information and to whom the information will be disclosed.
- Pre and post intervention outcome measures will be stored and accessed by the researcher or health professional supervising the young person and will be used to evaluate the effectiveness of the programme.
- Responses to questionnaires embedded within the intervention (quizzes) will be used to promote the young person’s insight into their strengths and areas which they need to focus on within the programme. These data will also be used to indicate progress. This data will be viewed by the young person and health professional / researcher supervising the young person.
- The young person will complete an online homework diary that will record their progress, challenges and responses to activities. This will be accessed by the young person and health professional/ researcher supervising them.
2. How long the information will be kept/when it will be destroyed.
All data will be stored for 5 years after the completion of the evaluation study and will then be deleted.
3. Where the information will be stored and how secure it will be.
The Data will be stored on Dataphiles’ co-located servers in their racks at a secure facility on Manchester Science Park. Backups are taken nightly and stored on a NAS device in the rack and then replicated across secure VPN to our office in Leeds so that Dataphiles can get the system back up and running in the event of a disaster. Both locations are highly secure (the data centre has multiple levels of security in place and our office is above the HSBC bank so security is high) and our data protection policy ensures that only staff authorized to work with the data get access to it. No data is taken off site on laptops or memory sticks.
Deler av dette nettstedet er bare tilgjengelig for medlemmer. Du kan få mer informasjon ved å kontakte oss.